“‘Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase “
~Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass~
I know it had been almost a week that i had posted something but i haven’t sit still for one second while preparing myself for they biggest event in the modeling pageant world, Miss Virtual World, I can present my self as Miss Netherlands 2015. Yeah!! I know… many that know me, must have seen this coming and being a dutch girl i am proud of our orange lions and really hope to do them proud. Now enough of the hype because i will be concentrating on the challenges that will lead to the finale in December, so hard work ahead. Besides that Penumbra Agency has open their Autumn/Winter Fashion Week with a huge banging trailer and epic fashion shows but that’s not all. there will be more during this week until next week. So as you can seei have been working my butt off yet still styling for shows and events and i really appreciate the patience of my store sponsors when it comes to keep you updated with their magnificent new products.
I have so much to show but i will be starting with them slowly because i want to do it good and loving all these nw products i cant keep my hands off. Starting with Diram, who released a beautiful two piece dress and the most amazing part is the back , so sexy and glam. And i have a secret which i will tell if you continue reading. “Once again, The Secret Affair is hosting an outstanding event like no other! The next round begins Sept 15th and will end on the 29th. The chosen theme is nothing short of excellence: ‘The Raven‘ by Edgar Allen Poe, with a touch of melancholy elegance.” The whole event scenery is amazingly decorated and the products are breath taking, i just wish i could had purchased all but will keep it with the head piece i am wearing which is a perfect match to Diram new released outfit.
And the long awaited Secret!! Belleza own mesh body Venus! I can say one thing the wait is defiantly worth it and seeing that this is only the start of so much much to come yet, i am in love. The fitted mesh body looks so amazing and there is no way everybody wil bee looking the same and the hud, my god. So many sections to fit any outfit with alpha layers. in short you can wear almost anything with this body.
Some really important info to know when you start playing with your mesh body:
For the Belleza FULL mesh body the HUD works as follows…
– 7 Belleza skin tones to match all of our previous Belleza releases
– 16 skin tone presets that you can use to work with numerous other skins on the market
– 8 slots to save skin appliers (you will be able to save them in the hud as other creators releae them)
– On/Off switches for your 3 mesh layers – tattoos, underwear & clothing layers
– You can toggle off areas of the body using one of the buttons (neck, nipples arms, etc.) or you can directly select areas of the body that you want to show/hide.
*We have tested this and it seems to work very successfully with most clothing, however the breasts and buttocks will need some shape adjustments as you will find.
– Natural & Cleavage push up options
– 7 Nipple textures
– 16 different hand poses with the ability to change for both right and left hands.
– 3 nail lengths
– 20 nail polish options
– 3 different feet heights to select from
– Just Design feet option
– 20 nail polish options
– Links to various useful Belleza related information
If you click on the Belleza logo it will minimize the tab and the X will detach the HUD.
*Important note: When editing appearance it is best to do so by using the menu bar instead of selecting directly on your avatar. Selecting the mesh may cause you to crash.
**When wearing the Slink version please note the following:
– Some of the body the HUD features will work mostly the same with the exception of the hands and feet tabs – they will not interact with the Slink version of the body.
– We have included a special applier HUD to easily match your Slink attachments to our skin presets in the full HUD.
– Fitting at the wrist and ankle will depend on shape settings. For Slink small hands/feet – torso and leg muscle slider setting of 50 will give you the best fit.
– You will NOT have full use of the fitted mesh sliders using the Slink version because of the arm and leg limitations due to the attachment points.
This is t o just give you a peak at all the possible alpha options on the hud, every lined section is a part that can be made invisible to fit several type of clothing and every tabbed section has its own detailed alpha settings. I have been playing hours with this and trying type of clothing to see if it fit with them and i am very pleased with it. the slink compatible version is not very fitted but you it does works with Just design shoes. Looking at all, this is just the start, imagine a few months from now when all stores make appliers clothing and shoes. fitted mesh clothing work so well with this, i just cant wait to see whats more in store for Belleza mesh body, i love what i got to see already, so keep an eye open for the release date on Belleza Facebook page.
Quote of the Day:
“Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved”
― Clive Ollies
** Diram ** CANDICE Dress – Black